Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ms. Gardener

This is another card created for a card challenge. Life is always so busy so I love doing card challenges because the template is already created and I don't have to spend a great deal of time thinking about what I want to do! I chose to use stamps from the CTMH Ms. Gardener set for this card and the papers are from the Perfect Day paper packet ... such gorgeous colors in that packet! When I saw the stamp set, it reminded me of my husband's aunt who would rather work in her gardens than eat! She has the most amazing place where you want to spend all your time outdoors when visiting. I know it is the result of countless backbreaking hours on her property and although I enjoy gardening, that much work for me would be pure torture, but for her, it is her tranquility and for that, all who visit are blessed.

Colors on the card are Tulip, Juniper and Creme Brulee. The water coming out of the hose was accented with liquid glass and prisma glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment