Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yesterday's Surprise Ending

Have you ever had one of those days, when something surprising happened that you never would have dreamed of when you awoke that morning? Well that's what happened to me yesterday. When I started the day yesterday, I didn't have a clue, that it would be ending with this ....



Isn't she sweet? She's a 6 week old Australian Shepherd! Yesterday I had my day all planned out, I was going to get my hair cut and colored in the am, go to the grocery, work on some graphic designs, then maybe sneak in a little scrapbooking. Well, I got the hair cut and made it to the grocery store but the rest of the day went a bit different as you can see! It's my hairdresser's fault ... she has (or had)8 of these beautiful babies. We had a hard time deciding on which one because they were all so adorable but I think we are pretty happy with our choice. I expected to be kept awake all last night with a crying puppy but my sons didn't give her a chance because they took turns sneaking her into bed with them last night so she was never left alone. Now our cat Bailey, she's quite miffed with us about right now and she's not ready to get close to the puppy.

Here's a better view of her.

3 comments:

  1. Oh....so cute! Puppies are the most adorable creatures! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda! Need Updates! :)

    E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable!! I must have one. I only wish I had room enough for a dog.

    ReplyDelete