Sunday, February 22, 2009

Winter in NC

For those of you who have had enough of winter this year I'm sure this is the last thing you want to see! We don't get much snow here in NC so I really enjoy it when we do. Prior to this year, the last really big snow we had was in 2000 and I it was so much fun watching the boys play in the snow that year. They were little and experienced their first snowmen and snowball fights. This year we had another fairly significant snow but the boys are older now so were not interested in building a snowman but they couldn't resist the snowball fights ... guess boys are never to old for those! Here's a layout of them this year. I used the CTMH Aspen paper pack for this layout and I still need to add the journaling.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you posting again Brenda! Love the colors in this one. Speaking of winter and snow...my daughter told me yesterday, aren't we supposed to get SNOW in winter? Yea, we haven't had much of that around here! So I didn't mind seeing some snow in the pictures. LOL

    ReplyDelete