Thursday, October 1, 2009

Grace - Workshop on the Go

I really wasn't planning on ordering the Grace Workshop on the Go, my plans were to get the Twitterpated workshop because I loved the cute stamps in that one.  I was surprised to get my last order with Grace in it instead of Twitterpated .... dummy me put in the wrong order #!  Although not the package I really wanted, I really enjoyed using the papers and stamp set!  Below are some of the cards and layouts I created using this kit and I still have lots of papers leftover for more layouts.

This layout of my dog Ginger and I used the template that came with the instructions, just switched some of the papers.




For this layout of my son and his family, I used the Monologue template, pg. 52-53 of Imagine.  The crabs on the layout were drawn by me.  You can click the layout for a larger view.




I can't remember which patterns I used for these two cards but they came from the Wishes book. 




 In case you are wondering, here's what you get when you order the Grace workshop.





No comments:

Post a Comment